The typical Korean restaurant is a mouthwatering feast for the senses, starting with the fragrant smoke emanating from the grills, and continuing with the colorful assortment of banchan (side dishes) including the ubiquitous kimchi.
In this class, you will learn how to make several flavorful Korean dishes and side dishes step by step. Our instructor will also introduce the commonly used seasonings and ingredients to create the spicy and rich flavors of Korean food.
Once you learn the basic skills, you will realize you can create authentic Korean cuisine at home with the flexibility to adjust the spiciness to your taste.
Chef Instructor: Winnie
- Kimchi and Tofu Stew
- The price per person is $80, and the class length is usually 2-2.5 hours.
- We require at least 6 people to schedule a private cooking class.
- Please select the ticket number according to the headcount.
- We provide wine&beer package, BYOB is also welcome! Please click here to learn more!
- For any other questions, please contact us at (503) 660-3819 or email@example.com.
Korean Family Meals
All class or event payment are final, no refund in any form. Reservations are fully transferable and if you are unable to attend a class, someone else may attend in your place without notice.