In the U.S., stereotypical Chinese dishes include sweet and sour pork and chow mein (and don’t forget the take-out boxes!). In reality, the long history and expansive geography of China has resulted in a rich food tradition spanning various cooking styles and flavors.
Fortunately, you don’t have to travel all the way to China to experience some of these flavors. In this class, you will learn Chinese home cooking using simple recipes and ingredients that are readily available in local grocery stores. Our instructor will introduce you to the special seasonings and ingredients that make Chinese food delicious.
Next time you’re craving Chinese food, try out these simple recipes and enjoy your own home cooked meal instead of ordering take out!
Chef Instructor: Winnie
- Beef Roll 雜菜牛肉卷
- Assorted Vegetables and Mung Bean Vermicelli in Chicken Soup 粉絲雜菜煲
- Sweet Sesame Soup 芝麻糊
- The price per person is $80, and the class length is usually 2-2.5 hours.
- We require at least 6 people to schedule a private cooking class.
- Please select the ticket number according to the headcount.
- We provide wine&beer package, BYOB is also welcome! Please click here to learn more!
- For any other questions, please contact us at (503) 660-3819 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beef Roll, Sweet Sesame Soup and More!
All class or event payment are final, no refund in any form. Reservations are fully transferable and if you are unable to attend a class, someone else may attend in your place without notice.