What is a better gift than making a beautiful cake together on this Mother’s Day? Fondant has long been renowned as a frosting with excellent versatility and pliability. It is an edible material that is not always necessary for every cake, but it adds artistic touches that can range from elegant decorations to realistic features.
You will be provided with a 6" vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream. We will start by teaching you the basic skills for decorating a cake, including how to slice, fill and crumb-coat to prepare it for fondant application. Then you will cover the cake with thin-rolled fondant to achieve a smooth surface. The finishing touches will be fondant ruffles and some real flower arrangements.
Upon the completion of this class, you will be ready to challenge yourself on your next fondant cake project!
Chef Instructor: Winnie
- The price per person is $168, and the class length is usually 3-3.5 hours.
- We require at least 6 people to schedule a private cooking class.
- Please select the ticket number according to the headcount.
- We provide wine&beer package, BYOB is also welcome! Please click here to learn more!
- For any other questions, please contact us at (503) 660-3819 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fondant Cake with Ruffles and Flower
All class or event payment are final, no refund in any form. Reservations are fully transferable and if you are unable to attend a class, someone else may attend in your place without notice.