Noodles are one of the essential staples in Asian cuisine. There is a broad variety of Asian noodles with differences in ingredients and preparation methods. Even when the noodle itself is similar, its pairing with unique spices, sauces, and toppings across different cultures make the resulting dishes special.
This class will equip you with the fundamental skills to create your own noodle dishes at home, whether they are according to the recipe or customized with your favorite ingredients or leftover ingredients in your refrigerator. Are you ready for your adventure into the world of Asian noodles?
Chef Instructor: Winnie
- Handmade Chinese Noodle手工麵條
- Taiwanese Ground Pork Noodle台式肉燥麵
- Marinated Soft-boiled Egg 滷蛋
- The price per person is $80, and the class length is usually 2-2.5 hours.
- We require at least 6 people to schedule a private cooking class.
- Please select the ticket number according to the headcount.
- We provide wine&beer package, BYOB is also welcome! Please click here to learn more.
- For any other questions, please contact us at (503) 660-3819 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Handmade Noodle in Taiwan Style!
All class or event payment are final, no refund in any form. Reservations are fully transferable and if you are unable to attend a class, someone else may attend in your place without notice.