Are you a macaron lover or hater? Many people love the exquisiteness of macarons but hate its high sugar content. Luckily, different fillings could change macarons into variably flavor-balanced pastries. Making macaron at home could be hectic. One might produce lopsided, hollow, or cracked ones or those without feet or with other evidence of failure. In this pastry class, you will be learning how to make macarons from scratch by mixing the batter, TPT, and Italian meringue; baking the macaron; and then creating buttercream fillings. You will surely feel confident going home and wanting to try making macarons yourself.
Chef Instructor: Ranita (alumnus of FERRANDI Paris, former staff at 108/NOMA)
What you will be expecting:
• Make your own macaron from scratch
• Learn to make italian meringue
• Different patterns of macarons
• Buttercream filling with freshly-made jam
- The price per person is $95, and the class length is usually 3 hours.
- We require at least 6 people to schedule a private cooking class.
- Please select the ticket number according to the headcount.
- We provide wine&beer package, BYOB is also welcome! Please click here to learn more!
- For any other questions, please contact us at (503) 660-3819 or email@example.com.
All class or event payment are final, no refund in any form. Reservations are fully transferable and if you are unable to attend a class, someone else may attend in your place without notice.