When talking about dumpling with Chinese friends, family is first thing came to mind. Sitting around the table and making dumplings together is the most traditional way to celebrating New Year and Spring Festival. Chef Ranita is going to share with you three ways of folding dumpling wraps, three filling including: shrimp, pork and vegetables, and three ways of cooking dumplings: boiled, steamed and pan-fried. You know you don't want to miss the class!
Chef Instructor: Ranita(alumnus of FERRANDI Paris, former staff at 108/NOMA)
What you will be expecting:
- Say no to store-bought dumplings wrap! Freshly-made ones are the best!
- Great recipes of dumpling fillings
- Various ways of wrapping dumplings
- Different cooking methods to bring the best flavor of dumplings
- Tips of properly preserving dumplings
- Talk, laugh and EAT!
- Steamed Dumplings with Shrimp and Chinese Cabbage 蒸鲜虾白菜饺子
- Pan-Fried Dumplings with Pork and Corn 煎猪肉玉米饺子
Boiled Dumplings with Chives, Eggs and Black Fungus 煮三鲜素馅饺子
- The price per person is $75, and the class length is usually 2.5 hours.
- We require at least 6 people to schedule a private cooking class.
- Please select the ticket number according to the headcount.
- We provide wine&beer package, BYOB is also welcome, please click here to learn more!
- For any other questions, please contact us at (503) 660-3819 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Party with Dumplings
All class or event payment are final, no refund in any form. Reservations are fully transferable and if you are unable to attend a class, someone else may attend in your place without notice.