Have you ever wanted to make a professional looking cake for your family and friends for a special occasion, but didn’t know how? This is the class for you!
You will be provided with a 6" vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream. We will start by teaching you the basic skills for decorating a cake, including how to slice, fill and crumb-coat to prepare it for buttercream application. Then you will decorate the cake with pleated design and ombre color gradient. The finishing touches will be rose and leaves piping and some chocolate brushstrokes.
After this class, you will be able to apply the skills to create a beautiful buttercream cake to surprise your family and friends for the next celebration!
Chef Instructor: Winnie (Award-Winning Cake Artist)
- The price per person is $168, and the class length is usually 3-3.5 hours.
- We require at least 6 people to schedule a private cooking class.
- Please select the ticket number according to the headcount.
- We provide wine&beer package, BYOB is also welcome! Please click here to learn more!
- For any other questions, please contact us at (503) 660-3819 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pleated Buttercream Cake with Ombre Color Gradient
All class or event payment are final, no refund in any form. Reservations are fully transferable and if you are unable to attend a class, someone else may attend in your place without notice.