Xiao Long Bao is one of the most famous Chinese steamed dumplings originating in Jiangnan region, especially in Shanghai and Wuxi. Vegetarian versioned Xiao Long Bao could be as delicious as the meat ones. With easy to use kitchenware and cooking set, you can be as good as professional! In this fun cooking class, you will be experiencing rolling, filling and wrapping Xiao Long Bao step by step. At the end, you are sure getting closer of Chinese cooking skill and food culture.
- Xiao Long Bao | Pork
- Stir-Fired Chinese Broccoli
- Vegetarian Dipping Sauce
Chef Instrutor: Winnie Au
- The price per person is $90, and the class length is usually 2.5-3 hours.
- We require at least 6 people to schedule a private cooking class.
- Please select the ticket number according to the headcount.
- We provide wine&beer package, BYOB is also welcome, please click here to learn more!
- For any other questions, please contact us at (503) 660-3819 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steam Your Own Xiao Long Bao
All classes or events payment are final, no refund in any form. Reservations are fully transferable and if you are unable to attend a class, someone else may attend in your place without notice.