"A Meal Is Not Complete Without Dessert"
As dessert is so important in our lives, we would like to introduce several very popular desserts to you in this series of classes. You can experience how to prepare these classic desserts from scratch. Our instructor will guide you through these tasty recipes and give you great tips in making these classic desserts that will satisfy your sweet tooth for sure. With these skills and knowledge in hand, you can always impress your family and friends at home.
Chef Instructor: Winnie (Award-winning cake artist)
What you will be expecting:
Learn the traditional and essensials Tiramisu components
Make lady fingers from scratch
The trick to making perfect sabayon
Make the classic Tiramisu filling
- The price per person is $108, and the class length is usually 2.5-3 hours.
- We require at least 6 people to schedule a private cooking class.
- Please select the ticket number according to the headcount.
- We provide wine&beer package, BYOB is also welcome! Please click here to learn more!
- For any other questions, please contact us at (503) 660-3819 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Classic Tiramisu
All class or event payment are final, no refund in any form. Reservations are fully transferable and if you are unable to attend a class, someone else may attend in your place without notice.